- This event has passed.
Forres Online – Getting to Grips with Google
October 6 @ 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Getting to Grips with Google
If you already have basic IT skills, or you’ve just completed our Getting Started in IT class, then these courses are your next step. They will help you to develop the skills for managing and sharing information online, word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, and using the communication and organisation tools like email, calendars and address books. These skills are perfect for work or for developing your digital skills for home and leisure.
We’re offering the course as bite size chunks, with time between each course for extra help. You can take part in as many as you want but we suggest that once you start a course you attend all 5 weeks to get the most out of it.
Give us a call to book your place, or email 01309 674388 or email@example.com
Courses are on the following dates:
Tuesday courses – 2.00pm – 4.00pm | 5 weeks each subject
- Word processing with Google Docs – tarts 5th July
- Organising and communicating with Google tools – starts 16th August
- Spreadsheets with Google Sheets – starts 27th Sept
- Presentations with Google Slides – starts 8th Nov
Thursday courses – 2.00pm – 4.00pm | 5 weeks
- Word processing with Google Docs – starts 14th July
- Organising and communicating with Google tools – starts 25th August
- Spreadsheets with Google Sheets – starts 6th Oct
- Presentations with Google Slides – starts 17th Nov