- This event has passed.
Forres Online – IT Help Sessions (Friday)
April 7 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Free IT coaching and digital support for all your devices, from smartphones to laptops.
We’re all about helping people to get digital and be able to meet the modern demands of doing life and work online. So if you are just getting started with IT or you are facing a computing challenge you just can’t solve, pop along to one of our drop ins and get help from the team. Some of the things we can help with are:
- Setting up an email account
- Connecting to WIFI
- Applying Windows updates
- Checking your digital device is safe and secure
- Adding apps to your device
- Taking, sharing and storing photos and videos
- File storing and sharing
- Accessing music on your device
- Setting up a mobile phone
- Registering for online shopping accounts
- Doing business online with the council
- Mobile phone security
- Video calling
- Buying and selling online
- Online banking
- Adding attachments to emails
- Bookmarking your favourite internet sites
- Booking a doctors appointment online
- Social media like Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, LinkedInuyin
- Tracing your family history online
There are so many other challenges you might come up with, but bring them along to our support sessions and we’ll do our best to solve them.
To make an appointment please contact Janice or Euan 07536978396 or 01309 674388. Please note that if you require help with CV writing it’s essential that you book an appointment due to specialist availability and to save you a wasted trip.