Forres Town Hall Bookings
Forres Town Hall is a beautiful old building, with halls and rooms available to hire for all occasions. In the past the Town Hall has been used for coffee mornings, parties, dances, pop-up shops, meetings, performances, fundraising events and sport/exercise classes.
The building has lots of rooms for hire including: the Main Hall, Lesser Hall, North Room, Kitchen, Reading Room and Masonic Room.
There is disabled access at side door and a disabled toilet, however there is only access to the Masonic Hall, Reading Room and Balcony by stairs.
Work is ongoing behind the scenes, to enable groups, private individuals to book a room/hall via an online booking system. Please watch this space for further information.
Hall Hire Hourly Rates
|Room||Capacity Seated||Capacity Close Seating||Capacity Dancing||Registered Charity/Local Voluntary Community Group Rate||Standard Rate||Commercial Rate|
|Main Hall||200 persons||220 persons||275 persons||£21.75||£39.00||£56.00|
|Lesser Hall||100 persons||100 persons||130 persons||£11.25||£23.00||£34.00|
|Balcony||100 persons||Included in Main Hall Price|
- For bookings in 2020 and onward, a deposit of 25% will be required for all events
- For bookings in 2020 and onward, a non-refundable payment of £40.00 is payable on booking a coffee morning
- Day rate charges are for the use of whole building for 7 hours but does not include the Masonic or Reading Rooms
- The normal letting times are 6am to midnight Monday to Sunday
- Charges include heating, ordinary lights, free wifi, toilet accommodation at the commencement of and end of each let. Extended Cleaning Services are available upon request and will be charged at £15.00, no VAT, per hour.
- Charges do not include Royalties to the Performing Right Society
- Technical Equipment is available by arrangement
The kitchen comes fully equipped with an oven, fridge, urn, cups & saucers and dishwasher.
|Equipment||Registered Charity/Local Voluntary Community Group Rate||Standard Rate||Commercial Rate|
|House PA System||Free||Free||Free|
|Overhead Projector and Screen||By Donation||By Donation||By Donation|
|Screen Only||By Donation||By Donation||By Donation|
|Chairs – Polypropylene||By Donation||By Donation||By Donation|
|Tables – Trestle||By Donation||By Donation||By Donation|
|Tables (Small Square White)||By Donation||By Donation||By Donation|
For more information, please contact the Forres Area Community Trust office on 01309 674 388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org