Received this from one of our youngest customers who has benefited from digital and welfare assistance during these difficult times. Makes the job so worthwhile!
Forres Town Hall Bookings
Forres Town Hall is a beautiful old building, with halls and rooms available to hire for all occasions. In the past the Town Hall has been used for coffee mornings, parties, dances, pop-up shops, meetings, performances, fundraising events and sport/exercise classes.
The building has lots of rooms for hire including: the Main Hall, Lesser Hall, North Room, Kitchen, Reading Room and Masonic Room.
There is disabled access at side door and a disabled toilet, however there is only access to the Masonic Hall, Reading Room and Balcony by stairs.
Work is ongoing behind the scenes, to enable groups, private individuals to book a room/hall via an online booking system. Please watch this space for further information.
Hall Hire Hourly Rates
|Room||Capacity Seated||Capacity Close Seating||Capacity Dancing||Registered Charity/Local Voluntary Community Group Rate||Standard Rate||Commercial Rate|
|Main Hall||200 persons||220 persons||275 persons||£21.75||£39.00||£56.00|
|Lesser Hall||100 persons||100 persons||130 persons||£11.25||£23.00||£34.00|
|Balcony||100 persons||Included in Main Hall Price|
- For bookings in 2020 and onward, a deposit of 25% will be required for all events
- For bookings in 2020 and onward, a non-refundable payment of £40.00 is payable on booking a coffee morning
- Day rate charges are for the use of whole building for 7 hours but does not include the Masonic or Reading Rooms
- The normal letting times are 6am to midnight Monday to Sunday
- Charges include heating, ordinary lights, free wifi, toilet accommodation at the commencement of and end of each let. Extended Cleaning Services are available upon request and will be charged at £15.00, no VAT, per hour.
- Charges do not include Royalties to the Performing Right Society
- Technical Equipment is available by arrangement
The kitchen comes fully equipped with an oven, fridge, urn, cups & saucers and dishwasher.
|Equipment||Registered Charity/Local Voluntary Community Group Rate||Standard Rate||Commercial Rate|
|House PA System||Free||Free||Free|
|Overhead Projector and Screen||By Donation||By Donation||By Donation|
|Screen Only||By Donation||By Donation||By Donation|
|Chairs – Polypropylene||By Donation||By Donation||By Donation|
|Tables – Trestle||By Donation||By Donation||By Donation|
|Tables (Small Square White)||By Donation||By Donation||By Donation|
For more information, please contact the Forres Area Community Trust office on 01309 674 388 or email firstname.lastname@example.org