Forres online is now working remotely please check the COVID-19 page for more information on how to contact us.
Forres Online is a digital inclusion project that has been established to assist the people of Forres and surrounding areas. It offers assistance and support to people to have the capability to use devices such as Laptops,Tablets and Smartphones.
Being online can help people improve their lifestyle, stay independent and stay informed! Whether it be by keeping in touch with family and friends via email & social media, following Hobbies and Interests, manage your money and your health, help is on your doorstep!
Digital Initiatives can support those people who are looking for work and who lack basic digital skills to job search, create a CV or complete online job applications.
Drop in Sessions
Our weekly drop in sessions on the following days:
- Tuesdays 10am - 12noon Forres Job Centre
- Tuesdays 2pm - 4pm Forres Town Hall
- Fridays 10am - 12noon Forres Town Hall
Classes & Tuition
- Basic IT Digital Skills Classes for Long Term Unemployed/Job Seekers
- Tablet Time for IPad & Android - One to One or Group Sessions
- Introduction to Family History Online – One to One or Group Sessions
- CV & Interview Skills workshops
Forres Online Mobile Drop In Sessions
Outreach visits to local villages within the Forres Area are proving popular. People welcome support and assistance locally. For more information about these visits please follow our Facebook Page or become a member of FACT and subscribe to our newsletter
If you would like to find out more about this project, please contact Janice on 01309 674 388 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.