Following on from the current advice given by the Scottish
Government and NHS, Forres Area Community Trust (FACT) have reviewed how we can
respond to the current Coronavirus situation.
The FACT team still remain
open for business but our approach is changing.
You may find the following information useful.
- As a social space Forres Town Hall will be closed for the foreseeable future (at least until the 13th April when we will review the situation and make decisions about our next steps).
- FACT is preparing an action plan for ensuring that people can still access Forres Online and the Cameron Project (befriending) through the telephone or online. More information will be posted online and as posters around the area as we confirm the detail. Please follow us on Twitter @Forres_Area, Facebook – Forres Area Community Trust or Forres Town Hall or check out our website – forresarea.org to keep up to date with our news and the changing situation.
- FACT staff will be working from home and can still be contacted by email through firstname.lastname@example.org or by leaving a message on 01309 674 388. You can also drop a note through the Town Hall door or write to us at Forres Town Hall, High Street, Forres IV36 1PB. We will aim to get back to you within 24 hours.
- Requests for Food Parcels can be made direct to Moray Food Plus on 01343 208 293 or email email@example.com and food donations can be made to the Co-op, Forres High Street.
- We are planning a co-ordinated approach to supporting those most isolated and vulnerable. This will include opportunities for a telephone befriending system and we are looking for volunteers to help. If you are interested in helping out please contact Kirsty at firstname.lastname@example.org for more detail.
We are still here and happy to help however we can under the
For more information: