Work for us
Forres is a unique and captivating place and FACT is a fantastic place to work for someone who is signed up to our values and commitment to the development of our people and places.
The Trust has achieved so much since its formation in 2011 and we look forward to the challenging but exciting times ahead. We’re always on the lookout for talented staff who can help us meet these challenges and bring talent, innovation and excitement to our team.
Whilst the team are peripatetic across the area and are enabled to work remotely as needed, our team mainly work out of the offices situated at Forres Town Hall. Our office is a busy and friendly working environment with an open door for volunteers and casual staff to come and go throughout the day and evening as they support our delivery of our activities.
Staff Benefits and Staff Development
It’s hugely important to us to support our staff in every way we can. We currently offer the following benefits of employment:
- A good team atmosphere, and positive working environment
- Pay rates commensurate with the role, and as a minimum, in excess of the National Living Wage
- Incremental salary progression within the grade for the post
- NEST Pension Scheme
- 5.6 weeks of annual leave (inclusive of bank and public holidays)
- Flexible working options
- Caring and supporting approach to compassionate, emergency and carer’s circumstances
- Full induction programme
- On-going training and support to gain work related qualifications and continued professional development
- Opportunities to progress within the organisation and develop your skill set
- Career support including one to one supervision, annual appraisal and review
- Informal monthly “meets” of the staff team
Please complete the application form along with a covering letter and return to firstname.lastname@example.org
Forres Area Community Trust (FACT) has secured funding through the Beatrice Fund, Peoples Postcode Lottery Fund and the Strengthening Communities Recovery Fund to provide activities and resources to address social isolation and increase connectivity (both digitally and socially) across the Forres area